Six Reasons You can’t Miss the San Diego Lantern Festival:
- 10,000-15,000 Expected Attendees
- Direct contact with San Diego’s Asian community, an ethnic population increasing by 51.8% annually—the fastest growing demographic in the entire county
- Advertising impressions that reach 60,000 passing drivers, 6,000 local residents, and over 25,000 college students
- 30,000 flyers, yard signs and posters strategically distributed throughout San Diego County
- Unique marketing opportunities in our online and print materials
- Exclusive savings for vendors participating in future events*
Our staff has over 40 years of combined experience organizing large-scale events in San Diego. These popular events even helped us pass a resolution with the City of San Diego to designate a new Cultural and Commercial District called “Little Saigon San Diego” That’s because we maximize our success by collaborating with individuals, businesses, schools, non-profit organizations and government entities.
For more information, please contact our Vendor Sales Coordinator:
*You may have heard about our Lunar New Year Festival, an event taking place in February at Qualcomm Stadium and drawing over 30,000 attendees each year. For a LIMITED TIME, we are offering a Special Discount to vendors who sign up for both events! Check out the attached Vendor Application or call for more info.